Thursday, January 8, 2015
















Ok, Christmas came late for me this year apparently:)
Bartolo Mascarello - Barolo 09, Guido Porro - Barolo 08, Guiseppe Cortese - Barbaresco - Riserva 06(A fantastic wine btw.), Produttori del Barbaresco - Riserva Rabaja 08(I was happy to find couple of these), Produttori del Barbaresco Montefico 08, Guiseppe Rinaldi Barolo(brunate/le coste) 09, Brezza Barolo - Bricco Sarmasa 08, Produttori del Barbaresco"Classico" 08

I was in a Barbaresco tasting a while ago in Torino, where there was about 60 producers present. Guiseppe Cortese - Riserva 06 was showing fantastically, it was maybe the best wine of the tasting, at least for me, e.g. better than Gaja Barbareco 2010, with a fraction of the price. So I`m quite happy to put some in cellar. Also Produttori - Rabaja 08 is a very nice find, truly a fantastic vintage for Rabaja, really seems to be almost impossible to find and is quite sought-after.
I know this a bit random post, sorry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment